Jim Adney

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:20:17 GMT Bill Janssen
wrote:

The strands were ribbon shaped and the edges were a locking "tongue and
grove" arrangement.
I do not know how it was assembled but the individual strands could
slide, making it fairly
flexible. The piece I saw could be disassembled and re-assembled.

What kind of size are we talking about here? Approx how many strands
in a layer, how many layers? I'm just curious about the scale.

I read of one power company that pulled fiber optic cable inside their
power line. That optic cable was for communications, not power :-)

;-)

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA