JhnWil875

Default Flicker of compact fluorescent lamps

Subject: Flicker of compact fluorescent lamps
From: (charles adams)

I have recently fitted a few compact fluorescent lamps (Phillips
Ecotone) in my house. When they are switched off, they occasionally
flicker briefly. (First noticed a few days ago when I came home very
late and crept upstairs in traditional husband manner without
switching the light on).Is this normal - or a symptom of a
horrendously expensive electrical fault?
Charles

Sounds like some sort of fault, not necessarily electrical, could be RF in your
wiring that causes it.

I am sure that others will expand on what I have wrote.

John.