Doug Miller

In article , Dave Hinz wrote:

Yup. I visit them regularly in ditches. The majority are drunk and/or
inexperienced, but I bet they think they're _all_ better than average
drivers.

I remember reading a few years ago that a survey conducted by AAA showed that
somewhere in the vicinity of 80% of motorists think that they are better
drivers than average.

--
Regards,