Brikp

Do you live near a military base? Yes, its a legit question. If so, see
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...tary+frequency

"David Modine" wrote in message
Both my Genie opener remotes only activate the operator when they are very
close (10' or less) to the unit. Both my cars with factory installed
garage
door buttons also only activate the operator when the vehicle is inside
the
garage. This all happened overnight. I imagine changing batteries in the
hand held remotes might be a possible solution for these units, but the
fact
that both cars buttons are now distance sensitive tells me something else
is
going on.
Any suggestions? Radio interference? Gremlins? Sunspots?
I already try slightly repositioning the antenna wire, to no avail.
Any/all suggestions welcomed.
David