john Smith

Thanks........... I think

I took the cover off the machine and found a little container at the bottom
with a thin pipe going up to some electronics.

I took the pipe off the container, blew it and heard the micro-switch so new
there was no blockage there.

I then checked the little container and there was no blockage there. I got a
small length of hose and blew into the machine.

Still no blockage............

I put it all back togethor again, and then poured a full kettle of boiling
water into the machine, still nothing.

However the machine has now started to work again.

But knowing S*ds law it will be broke again by the time I fininish