James Sweet

"jeff" wrote in message
news:QU%vd.9603$t44.2712@trndny03...
Melbourne, Australia - couple of months ago I bought a 21" "Sonwa" -
Chinese
brand X - dead flat screen, stereo sound, s-video input. Perfect picture.
Bought it for $199, but now being sold for $150. That's $150 Australian.
That's probably less than $100 US.

Good for consumers, but bad for workers in the electronic and computer
industries. I would say it is also bad for our economies...

And if the devices fail quickly and get thrown in a land fill it may be

bad
for the environment.

What made you sell the "brand x" after only a couple of months?

J.

I think he meant they've dropped to $150 in stores, not that he's selling
his.