Dave Hinz

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:55:48 GMT, patrick conroy wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Yes, it does. Hey Patrick, was this the empty parking lot at State Fair
Park, by any chance? ISTR we're both Milwaukee locals.

No, sorry. This is when I lived in that 'Far North Chicago Suburb' - Lake
Geneva. Seem to recall it was either the High School or Sentry grocery
store.

Gotcha. Why did I think you're from MKE then I wonder? Did you used to
have an execpc address?

Ya know - now that I'm out *here* - they've actually done something pretty
cool. See: http://www.winterdrive.com/

That _is_ cool. Looks like a lot of fun.

I came out here, via a long layover in Texas and suggested that most of them
ought'a invest in the school.

Neve hurts to know how the machine will handle.

Dave