Set Square

IMM wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message

Run it at the lowest speed which gives an adequate performance. With
a conventional boiler, this would imply an 11 degC drop across all
radiators when they are correctly balanced.

Misadvise. You run it to what the balance procedure dictates.

Haven't seen you for a bit. I was begininning to think that you'd taken the
advice you offered to me - and topped yourself!

Since you *are* still around, please explain in words of one syllable how my
advice gives a different result from following the balancing procedure.
--
Cheers,
Set Square