Harvey Van Sickle

On 15 Dec 2004, Lobster wrote

-snip-

I use OE as a newsreader myself (with Outlook for email),
admittedly for no better reason than the fact that OE was 'there'
when I wanted a newsreader, and I keep meaning to get round to
using something better. Would be interested to know what others
here prefer and why!

XNews; not for any wildly dogmatic reason, but just that I'd never
used OE when it was recommended to me.

I particularly like the way it lets me have a vertical screen division
(tree on the left; message text on the right), and it automatically
assigns the majority of the screen to whichever side you're dealing
with.

I've heard good things about XanaNews; I tried it and it seemed quite
good, but as there was no screaming advantage to cause me to switch,
I've stayed with XNews.

--
Cheers,
Harvey