Lobster

"John Rumm" wrote in message

Advising someone to ditch OE would seems like good advice for any number
of reasons. It is the number one vector for email mailware on the planet,
and as a newsgroup reader it has a number of limitations - loosing message
threading due to (apparently) differing posting times being just one of
them.

Isn't Outlook (as in, the paid-for Office component) susceptible to the same
MS-targeted problems as OE, as regards email?

I use OE as a newsreader myself (with Outlook for email), admittedly for no
better reason than the fact that OE was 'there' when I wanted a newsreader,
and I keep meaning to get round to using something better. Would be
interested to know what others here prefer and why!

David