Charles Spitzer

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
et wrote in message
My medicine cabinet door w/inset mirror project is coming right along. The
door frame, which will hold the mirror, is built of poplar w/45 degree
miters, joined with biscuits and glued with urethane glue. It's not fine
woodworking but once painted it will look all right. Hey --
it's square, flat, feels solid, and will fit the cabinet. I take my little
victories where I can.

One of the joints didn't close completely and needs a bit of filling. The
gap is no more than 0.02'' wide and half that deep. I have "Plastic Wood"
and that lightweight white spackling compound on hand. But this is such a
small gap that I would not expect either to sit down in it real well when
I go to finish sand before painting. What's a good filler with strong
adhesion for filling a small gap like this?

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
"Still got all nine fingers!"

since it's to be painted, bondo.