J. Clarke

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

You assume that the alternatives are to pay $100 or to get a finger cut
off.
Talk about "false dilemmas".

OK, now we're getting close. Go back to the original analogy about having
PBJ jammed down your throat. That was the false dilemma.

Not _my_ false dilemma. "J" was using that to make some point that I never
quite understood and referring to my statement that if you have a Sawstop
saw and the Sawstop fires your choice is to replace the Sawstop cartridge
or buy a new saw as the "false dilemma".

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)