Bob G.

If Saw-stop can't create a market for their product, then it should
be appropriately relegated to a niche - and if they can't survive
in that niche, c'est la vie. They certainly should _not_ rely on
OSHA or any federal or state regulation to create their market for them.

scott

I agree...

The idea of the Saw Stop is darn good....and aparently it works.....

BUT

Seatbelts are similar ...AND .By Law the auto manufacturers have to
install them... and by State Law I have to buckle up or face a fine

If I held the patient for the saw stop you bet I would be doing
everything possible to protect everyone from danger...

AND at the same time I would of course be making my bank account a lot
bigger....

Bob Griffiths
BTW... I have no use for a Saw Stop AND I do use my seat belts in
MOST of my cars.. My old Corvette left the factory before they were
required by law....