J. Clarke

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "J. Clarke"
wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "ted harris" wrote:

[snip]

I wonder how
many times Steve Gass had to borrow money to feed his family and keep
the electricity on?

My money is on "zero". The guy's a lawyer, for pete's sake, and the
United States isn't exactly overrun with starving lawyers.

You might be surprised. I used to work with an engineer who had passed
the
bar--engineering paid better. [...] "passed the bar" != "well off
financially".

And "engineering paid better" != "had to borrow money to feed his family
and keep the electricity on".

Which was my point, WRT ted harris's over-the-top bulls**t.

But the guy who went to Yale, who I also mentioned, and who succesfully
defends asbestos suits _is_ about to lose his house. His wife is
supporting him working as a nurse, which given the state of her health is
likely to kill her.

--
Regards,

--John