J. Clarke

Mike wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:06:06 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

If Delta put the Sawstop on the Unisaw at no change in price, would the
presence of the Sawstop dissuade you from buying it?

Delta also puts a splitter on that saw and that didn't stop me from
buying it either. Of course I haven't seen the splitter since the day
I bought the saw.
To answer your question, no. I'm pretty sure though that Sawstop has
some interest in being paid or they would have sent us all one by now.

The suggestion I was making was that it be approached on a razor blade
model-include it in the saw at no additional charge and make your profit on
the consumables.

Most of us could come up with an overpriced product that nobody wants.
Not many of us could sell it and so far, neither can Sawstop.

Mike

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)