Mike Henry

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:33:18 -0600, "Mike Henry"
wrote:
Tried to call KO Lee today but got put on automated hold and gave up
before
a live voice responded. I'll try them tomorrow and see what they say
about
motors. I also need to find out what sort of tension the belts are
supposed
to have.

If it doesnt slip, and it doesnt flap around like a flag in the wind,
and your water glass test (a very good one btw) is smooth..the belt
is tight enough.

That makes sense, but it will give me a good excuse to call and see what
they have to say about motors and balanceing.