Roy

On 14 Dec 2004 17:30:05 -0800, wrote:

===Any one have an import Enco boring head? I need to do a job and cannot
===wait for something decent to show up on E-Bay. I see Enco has them
===cheap...so cheap that it scares me. If anyone has purchased or used one
===lately please let me know. I need to hold tolerance of +or-.0015 on
===this job. Thanks, Steve

They work, but I do not pay much attention to the graduations. IMHO
they are fine for a tool if you need it an its not used day n and day
out in a prodcution environemnt...Chang out the setscrews right off an
save yourself headaces. I have used the hell out of mine and its just
fine.......
Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com
I had no input whatsoever.