Jim Green

Lurch wrote:
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:55:03 +0000, Jim Green "nospam !!!" strung
together this:

Now my question is purely theoretical as I am going to do a ring circuit
instead. But given the above why should I make it a ring circuit?

Because you get an extra 10A for an extra length of 2.5mm. 20A might
sound ample but it isn't that much when you start putting the
dishwasher\kettle\toaster on.
It won't take much extra effort to make it a ring so I can't see any
reason not to, the only place I use a radial circuit is in a low load
area, such as bedroom or dining room.

So unlimited sockets doesn't actually mean unlimited sockets. It means
unlimited sockets so long as the majority are turned off!

Jim