Doug Miller

In article , "Mike Marlow" wrote:

C'mon Doug - didn't Steve Gass say he has two of them in the field... even
as we speak?

I'm really not interested in what Steve Gass claims, as he's hardly an
unbiased source. I'd put much more stock in a statement by someone not
affiliated with SawStop, who says that he actually has one in his shop.

I haven't seen that yet.

--
Regards,