Denis Marier

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread. This newsgroup is packed
with hand on experience and know how. The information is helpful to me.
Again thanks for sharing your experience.

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message
Denis Marier wrote:
: I just bought on sale a 48" shoplight.
: I did not exactly what type of fluorescent light tubes to get. I got

back
: home with Super Saver Cold White. Then I learned that I could have
: purchased " Daylight or soft white.
: I wonder what is the most popular with type used for woodturning.

I use full-spectrum fluorescents, which are just a little
pricier than the cold white ones. Much nicer light to be in, and it's
much closer to daylight.

-- Andy Barss