Bubba

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:09:00 -0600, jim wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:17:47 GMT, Bubba
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 07:52:21 -0600, jim wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:48:53 GMT, Bubba
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 06:28:23 -0600, jim wrote:

I'm concerned with the glue drying properly outside in 50 degrees
Farenheit. I expect the temp to stay there for 3 hours or so. Will
the glue set up properly? I'm having a back flow repair for my
underground sprinkler today in west Houston, Texas.

Thanks

Nope. You'll need to have it hermetically sealed in a mason jar out on
the back porch by funk and wagnals first.
Bubba
(Read the container the glue comes in, silly)

Thanks but did it ever occur to you maybe I'm not doing the repair
myself ?

Did it ever actually occur to you that I really dont give a ****?
When I go home in the evening, my sprinkler system works fine. Too bad
yours has a problem.
You wann know what my crystal ball tells me about you and the little
job you are having done on your sprinkler system?
You hired the cheapest handyman down the road to do your repairs and
now you are having second thoughts about the progress of the job and
the actual ability of the drunk that is doing it.
Next time get legitimate estimates from professional sprinkler
companies you cheap ******* and hire the best guy through the least
little bit of research on your own you tight wad.
There. That about nail it on the head for you jimmy?
Bubba

No it doesn't nail it on the head but it's not your fault because you
have your head so far up your ass, you couldn't see or hear anything.

Since Bubba can't see or hear this but for everyone else --
Now since it's repaired, system works as good as new. First repair
ever for this system and probably it's more my fault since I didn't
insulate the pipes from the southern sun during summer.

Exactly as I thought. You futzed with it before and you did the
repair. You cant fool and old fool. Ive seen way too many of your kind
before and I'll see many more. Found one yesterday where the guy
almost killed himself and his wife. Wanted to save a buck, just like
you, you cheap ass.
Bubba