Grunff

tez wrote:

Does anyone know what the regulations are regarding surronding a small
oldish (but still working) glow worm boiler in an Ikea base unit?

The boiler is 41.7cm wide, and there is vent on each side of the
boiler. I was going to put a 60 cm kitchen unit, the sides and front,
around the boiler, put a vent in the kickboard and a vent near the top
of the cupboard door. That would give an ~8cm gap on each side of the
boiler. Do you think this approach would be ok?

It really depends on how much ventilation that particular boiler needs -
refer to the installation manual, or if you don't have one get in touch
with the manufacturer. I don't think there are any regs that directly
address this.

--
Grunff