Anthony Fremont

"BigTom" wrote in message

my advice would be to try superglue or paperclips.
although this could be tricky depending on the amount of pieces.
one thing we highly recommend on this NG is a good Service Manual.
it will help you to identify those nasty components like the FBT and
fully charged line caps.
of course if the job looks too big then "professional help"
may be needed.

Yet another typical reply from a home DIY'er. Real professionals know
that the proper solution for this problem is duct tape, and
checking/resoldering the HOT.

Another thing.....about those FBT's. Real computer geeks don't need no
stinkin' CRT displays. Just some switches, buttons, and blinky lights
are all that's needed for the true connoisseur. Well, on second
thought, maybe a few (boxes of) Hollerith cards would be nice, but
absolutely no sequence numbers allowed.

if money is a problem you could always make extra cash cutting wood
(if the blade is still ok). or you could sell the chainsaw.

He may also wish to consider making a movie in Texas.

HTH, HAND ;-)