BigTom

the time reverser(aka "way back machine") is rather limited in its
function due to incompatibility with WindowsXP,NT,2000.
therefore it still runs Win98 and can only go back to dates
between 1998 and 2000(Y2k bug).
my advice would be to try superglue or paperclips.
although this could be tricky depending on the amount of pieces.
one thing we highly recommend on this NG is a good Service Manual.
it will help you to identify those nasty components like the FBT and
fully charged line caps.
of course if the job looks too big then "professional help"
may be needed.
if money is a problem you could always make extra cash cutting wood
(if the blade is still ok). or you could sell the chainsaw.

CJT wrote:
Bruno Beam wrote:

My PC crashed last night and I got furious and cut it to pieces with a
chainsaw.Now I'm sorry.

How can I repair it?

Pop it in the time reverser.