Cherokee-LTD

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
:
: I keep reading that from people, but how many times have you heard anyone
: say that they drive more recklessly because they have an airbag in their
: car? Or even really had reason to believe they do? It isn't human nature
: to behave that way.

I've seen too many examples of people becoming complacent with their
'equipment' to buy your argument. Perhaps most people won't drive more
recklessly with an airbag but many do with four wheel drive and/or anti-lock
brakes. There will always be a portion of the public that puts too much
faith in safety equipment... I like to think of it as population control.

-Brian