Gunner

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:18:59 -0500, "ATP"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:57:03 -0500, "ATP"
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...977&ssPage Na

me=STRK:MEWA:IT

I wish I had been ready to put a serious bid in on this baby. I am

seriously
considering selling almost everything in my garage, pouring a new floor,
putting steel beams in for trolley hoists, etc. and just buying cherry
pieces like this one at a time.

Very nice machine. Need a 17" Colchester in every bit of clean a
shape? Make you a hell of a deal on one.

Gunner

Wouldn't shipping be a killer to NY?

Depends on who you know. I figure somewhere around $2k maybe.

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001