Gunner

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:07:10 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

This is true. Power delivered is power sold.

Yeah, I know......I just that I wanted third party verification for Gunner's
sake.....

( Pretty sure he has me branded as being 'Liberal'--and so anything *I*
might say is *definately* suspect )

Only the political stuff you utter is suspect. I read your other
posts religiously G
Well..and some of the 2nd Am stuff is also suspect VBG

Gunner

SVL

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001