James Sweet

"davexnet02" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:11:54 -0500, "Leonard Caillouet"
wrote:

"RonKZ650" wrote in message
As I mentioned, the CRT filaments are not lit at all.
I'll check the CRT board to see if anything shows up there.
Thanks,

If the filiments are not lit, you have no HV.

Not necessarily. Could just be an open on the filament line from the

FBT.
Could be an open filament.

Leonard

Thanks for the info - as I mentioned I *suspect* there
is HT, because I get the sense and sounds of static on the
screen when I first turn it on. I get normal audio,
but no raster at all.

Appreciate all the comments!
Dave

Look for cracked solder joints on the neck board or bulging or leaking
electrolytic capacitors. It's quite possible the picture was washed out due
to low filament voltage.