On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:23:41 GMT, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
In article , "ted harris"

wrote:
In newsoug Miller typed:
In article , "ted harris"
wrote:

Sounds great to me...can't wait to order mine!

You can *order* one any time you like, no waiting.

It's actually *getting* one that you have to wait for.

No, they are being delivered as we speak!!

Are they really? Or is that more of their hype?

C'mon Doug - didn't Steve Gass say he has two of them in the field... even
as we speak?

Meaning what, precisely? That he has two hand-built prototypes out for
testing?

He did not say they were in production. He did not say they were
shipping. He did not say they were in inventory.

This is the kind of statement you need to be very suspicious of. It
sounds like more than it's actually saying.

--RC

Projects expand to fill the clamps available -- plus 20 percent