"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:26:39 -0800, "J" wrote:

I bought a set of 1500, 5000 and 8000 grit Shapton stones (Professional
grade) from someone in this forum. They arrived yesterday and this

morning I
have some black stuff still hanging around the edges of my fingernails

Next time, put on a pair of latex or nitrile gloves -- keeps the hands
from picking up all of that dark polishing grime.

nah, too much loss of sensation. Unless they have started making ribbed
gloves...
I don't mind the cleanup.

Thanks for the time you took to post the review. I'm still trying to
determine whether to change from scary sharp to something else. Your

review
was helpful.

90% of my posts are just bitching and flaming, so it feels good to post
something constructive once in a while. Glad you found it useful.

-j