Gunner

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:24:57 GMT, wrote:

$100 jump would seem to be an awful lot of KWH, somewhere between 400
and 800 kwh depending on how bad your electric rates are. Even at 400
kwh that works out to on the order of 13 kwh / day more consumption
*every* day during the month.

Pete C.

Gunner, you might want to check your rate structure. PG&E may have
something like a demand charge on its residential (I assume you're a
residential customer) rates that kicks in if you have a big surge in
demand over something like a 5-minute interval.

That sort of thing is not common in residential rates, but PG&E is
notorious for its creative rate plans.

OK, Ill check into it.

Since Gray(out) Davis locked California into the highest rates in the
US, this is a bit much. $200 a month power bills for regular
residential service is hard enough to swallow, but when it jumps to
$300..it really hurts.
We recalled his sorry ass, but the damage was already done. Im hoping
that burning about 50 rods worth of power doesnt cost me an extra $100
per month..

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001