Rob Morley

In article , "John
Rumm" says...
Mary Fisher wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

(Loosing OE would help as well)

Don't be so boring.

Just because you decided to chop a lump off yourself, you don't have
take it out on me... stroppy little mare!

Advising someone to ditch OE would seems like good advice for any number
of reasons. It is the number one vector for email mailware on the
planet, and as a newsgroup reader it has a number of limitations -
loosing message threading due to (apparently) differing posting times
being just one of them.

And learn to spell.

Learn to spell? I would love to. Not sure what prompted that comment
since I can't actually see anything wrong with the original post.

loosing should be losing