DoN. Nichols

In article .com,
bead_runner wrote:
Is 1/2 rebar from home depot difficult to drill through(1/4" slice).
I may use rebar for a hole filler.

Well ... you've asked this enough times. If you are using
google, you should be warned that it takes a *long* time for something
posted on google to become visible there. We'll all see it long before
you do.

As for rebar -- I don't know about welding it, but what I
understand is that it tends to be almost anything, not a known grade of
steel, so it could be anything from butter soft to near diamond hard
after welding.

I would personally suggest that you find a good known mild steel
for the task.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564