Default Shell Tellus No. 29 Hydraulic Oil/ Clausing 8540 Mill

My Clausing 8540 specifies Shell Tellus No. 29 Hydraulic Oil for the
variable speed drive and S.A.E No. 140 Hypoid Extreme Pressure Oil for
the hypoid gears.

I think that Valvoline 85W/140 HP Gear Oil can replace the S.A.E. No.
140 and I believe that a Mobile DTE24 hydraulic oil in an ISO32 can
replace the Shell Tellus No. 29 Hydraulic Oil. I cannot locate any
specs on the Shell Tellus No. 29 Hydraulic Oil.

Any suggestion or disagreement with these replacement fluids?
Thanks, Steve