davexnet02

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:58:17 -0500, "Art"
wrote:

Loss of +200 VDC to the video driver/output. Defective Video driver/output.
Defective CRT, Etc Post the diagnostic measurements you have actually made
so we may asset what you have done already then render assistance.

Hi Art, thanks for responding.
Alas, I have not made any "diagnostic measurements", just some
observations. I am not a qualified TV servicer, but I do have some
electronics background, and I have a copy of the service manual.

I have not done anything except resolder all the pins on the
power supply board transformers. (Sony G board).
Problem remains.

Perhaps the TV has reached the end of it's useful life,
or at least it's cost effective life.

Dave