"ted harris" wrote in message
In news:Makinwoodchips typed:
Have you taken a look at their website? http://www.sawstop.com/

They're pushing their own line of contractor saws and cabinet saws now

and
tehy've got sawstop for bandsaws. What's next? A sawstop for my tv
remote, to keep me from injuring my finger while channel surfing ,

maybe?

Here is text taken directly from their FAQ page;
http://www.sawstop.com/faq.htm#1

Can the SawStop system be used with other types of woodworking equipment?

The SawStop system can be used with practically any type of woodworking
equipment, such as miter saws, chop saws, radial arm saws, circular saws,
sliding table saws, jointers, band saws, shapers and the like. The
electronics, detection and firing systems are the same, with the brake
mechanism tending to vary between different types of woodworking

equipment.

CSounds great to me...can't wait to order mine!
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

Ted,

You are so passionate and your argument is so well reasoned that I'm going
to give it a second look. Do they have one for hammers?

-j