raden

In message , Alan
writes
In message , mark bay
wrote
Can people please adjust to the correct times as when you are trying to read
a thread they become all jumbled up and are difficult to follow.
Therefore I propose a punishment......the next person to post with an
incorrect time should thrash themselves 10 times with a 1m length of 2,5mm
twin & earth.....severity according to how far out the clock is out.
Photos required for evidence please

Where can we see photos of your punishment?

You posting 8 hours different to the rest of us in the UK?

From your headers
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:21:05 -0800

I suspect that if you are having problems that you haven't bothered to
configure your Microsoft software to be somewhere else than the default
place in the world - which is somewhere in the USA.

Hint: It's not only the clock that needs to be correct but also the
timezone settings.

Being a septic is prolly punishment enough,

although, I for one would like to see some pix involving a sharp stick
and some KY jelly

coz I'm a *******

--
geoff