"ted harris" wrote in message
In news:J typed:
OK, so if it is self service, customers don't want to have to have a
replacement module and extra saw blade if they don't need to. I'm not
saying sawstop is a bad thing. I'm just trying to give some reasons why
manufacturers might not want to include it.

-j

Do you just like to hear yourself talk?

I usually don't sound out the words when I'm typing or reading, so no. In
fact I can even read without moving my lips.

Why don't you do some research
before you perpetuate this crap?

Perpetuate what? I just mentioned some reasons which might explain why
manufacturers rejected this product. Do you have another explanation?

It is people like you that hold up the evolutionary process.

I know you are patiently waiting for your turn to evolve into human form,
but I can't help it that the guy in front of me is asking all sorts of dumb
questions so stop pushing.

Maybe manufacturers don't want to include it because they don't give a

crap
about whether or not you keep your limbs...ever think of that?

Did I ever contend that they did? Are you trying to imply that the white hat
Sawstop folks are doing battle against the evil saw manufacturers who design
machinery specifically to maim and disfigure you? No, I think that the issue
boils down to the fact that SawStop has been vaporware for a long time which
makes me doubt it's feasibility and that requesting that the government
legislate a monopoly for your product is a sleazy business practice. Maybe
these are what are preventing it from becoming a hit product rather than my
de-evolutionary rantings. I'm sorry, you just can't blame me for their
failure to deliver.

Go ahead and buy the damn thing if you want it. Support SawStop! Just don't
bitch about it to me or make me buy one if I don't want to.