Sunworshipper

Default Sheetmetal to Cinder Block

Need help fixing a major screw up. I had a feeling 9 months ago and it
came true. They won't let anyone else do this and I kinda don't know
what I'm trying.

The maybe 13' block wall for the elaborate BBQ pit wasn't built
perpendicular to the pool. They have custom made close to SS crimped
panels to be installed on the outsides. The bar has already been done
and the longest wall is off by hmmm 4+". Somehow I need to make the
13' X 3' underside elevation of the bar match the edge of the bar that
is square to the pool , but the wall isn't. IIRC it's two panels
maybe 3.

Never was into sheet metal and it has to be stuck on with no holes.
As far as I know that's the only wall out of about 5 that is off so if
it turns really bad the fastest method is best.

The starting point would be to run one to two string lines and measure
the taper , but how to make up to keep the metal straight? Even glued
on shims of wood is ok with the customer , but still has to be
calculated before sticking them on. Just do it now! is what I hear.
NO, I don't have any multi-axis woodworking machines.

Help...

no matter how I say no they always wait.

I could do it in mud (cement) , but it will be messy and take days.
Free handing vertically to a string line sucks especially on your
knees.

Sun shines , people forget.

BTW , hummidity is like 20% and never rains.