technics100 technics100 is offline
Junior Member

Question Trianco Boiler Cutting Out Constantly

Hi

I have a trianco eurotrader boiler, in a external boiler house. I had the oil pump, motor and photocell replaced approx one month ago after the boiler wouldn't work. Since then the boiler has continued to trip every once and a while. Now it it tripping after a couple of minutes. I have had a look at the forum and have taken the plug out of the water pump to see if it is turning - it is turning but I can't see if it is pumping alot of water. Should alot of water come out of this hole when the pump is running and the plug is out? If I press the button on the trip the boiler fires up and works for a short period then trip again. Any help is appreciated as I have already spent £190 on the above items and am weary of the person who fixed the boiler. I don't know whether to believe him or not.

cheers