DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Gunner wrote:
On 14 Dec 2004 01:05:58 -0500, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

So -- I suspect the net congestion, and it may well clear up
next time you try. (Or it may not, and there is nothing that I can do
about it.

[ ... ]

Get a free
www.myway.com email address. Or even a hotmail one (also
free) 250 megs of storage, Great spam blockers, 10 meg email download
size limits for big attachments

Wayne has a web-based mail service from his IPS, along with the
POP connected Agent. It appears to be a problem with the POP
connection, *and* (sometimes) with incoming mail.

And you can check your email from any browser anytime, anyplace.

I, personally, can't stand to use a web-based mail interface (or
for that matter to use a web based news poster), and I run my own mail
server, so deliveries are automatic to my mailbox on my systems,
whenever they come in.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564