Eric

Default Help to find a Transistor

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone in this newsgroup can direct me to find an old RCA
transistor in an old Harman Kardon A-1000T amplifier. The part number is
Q591-8003. If it is not available, can anyone know the replacement. I do
know the specification so I can not find a subtitle one. Also, I am
wondering if anyone has the service manual which has the turn up information
which I am looking.

Please e-mail any information to me because I will out of office until next
Monday and can not read this newsgroup. My server will delete news group
message within two days.