Warren Weber

"Norminn" wrote in message
I'm working on a project, using "something" plastic for a float on salt
water. Am contemplating using one of the low, rectangular plastic storage
containers if I can cement it closed to make it water-tight. Don't know
what kind of plastic they are typically made of - polystyrene,
polypropylene? Hubby and I like to engineer small, inconsequential
projects ) Trying to rig a small, floating platform to store kayak out
of the water. Any helpful suggestions appreciated. Since it's almost
Christmas, you're welcome to make fun, as well )

I would try construction adhesive. Sticks to almost everything. Comes in
small and large tubes. W W