On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:52:21 GMT, "Leroy Mowry" wrote:

The 40-year old bedroom door easily passes sound. The door is
practically made up of thin plywood sandwiched to 1" x 2" studs
separated vertically by half a foot or so. The door closes tight, but
just enough to slip a credit card thru. Eventually, sounds of laughter

Weather stripping around the door, a more solid door, and a door sweep
might help reduce the noise.

Might want to put a white noise generator in your room to help drown
out their noise. Use a fan.

go into my R.E.M. sleep and create nightmares. I then go to work
at the grave yard shift like a Zombie. I'd tried and gave up using
earplugs since they keep falling off, create sores or just got tired of

Ear plugs you were inside your ears manage to stay 'in' longer.

disinfecting them to reduce ear infections. What are some ways I
can reduce sound on this rental unit?

Thanks

hth,

Tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com