Andy Cuffe

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:47:00 GMT, "jeff"
wrote:

Maybe I'm being very picky, but even though the TV is supposed to be a flat
screen, to me, it seems like the actual screen of the CRT tube itself,
inside the TV, may be very slightly curved,

It's very common for cheaper TVs to have a CRT like this. It's
basically just a standard CRT with extra glass to make the outside
flat. The thicker glass makes the picture look worse and the set
heavier, but people want flat screens... Even CRTs that appear
totally flat are actually slightly curved on the inside.

Andy Cuffe