Gary A in KC

The 735. Like it a lot but haven't put it through any "real world" testing
yet.

Gary in KC

"igor" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:31:39 GMT, "Gary A in KC"
wrote:

Just rec'd my "Xmas present" last weekend from SWMBO. Got it setup and
hooked to my dust collection system and thought I'd put it to the test

right
away. While first cuts are bound to look the best since the blades are

still
sharp, I was extremely impressed with the quality of the cut. Planed some
maple and some jatoba for starters. Then went for a 2 foot long piece of
gnarly looking curly maple that I had resawed a while back and never

cleaned
up. Took it down to 1/4 inch on the fine cutting setting and the finish

was
incredible. No snipe, super smooth finish. Overall appears to be a

quality
machine.
After 15+ years with an original Ryobi AP10 planer, this is quite a

change.
Have to say, the old Ryobi was still doing it's job even after all this
time.

Gary in KC

Which model DW do you have?