Eric Tonks

Not to berate you, but it is amazing the number of people who think the
world stops at 50 degrees Fahrenheit! I live in Canada, the warm part that
is south of many US states. Today it is 10 below Celsius, in Fahrenheit that
is about 15 degrees. All around my house they are pouring concrete,
installing plastic plumbing, installing wiring, and laying roofs. This all
goes on down to about 0 degrees Fahrenheit before they stop and take some
time off. Many projects just tent up with heaters and keep on building no
matter what the weather.

jim wrote in message news
I'm concerned with the glue drying properly outside in 50 degrees
Farenheit. I expect the temp to stay there for 3 hours or so. Will
the glue set up properly? I'm having a back flow repair for my
underground sprinkler today in west Houston, Texas.

Thanks