I have worked on several tons of this chassis .Check all secondary
diodes for short, Be sure HOT is not shorted. be sure chopper trans is
not shorted, see if have raw B+ on output if bridge rect. If all this
is ok check voltage on pin 16 of U4101 regulator IC should be around
11 volts If low IC probally shorted. I never turn this set on untill I
have proper standby voltage approx 146-148V On regulated line If you
get B+ voltage and it is high check C4102 2.2 mf off pin 6 of U4101
also check C4108 a 47 or 39 mf cap off the base of chopper xistor. Let
me know how you come out on this if nessary I can email power supply
schematic After over 54 years of TV service on primaraly RCA i'm very
comfortable with this set Charles Grob