This again validates the ancient maxim =AB be careful what you wish for
as you might get it. =BB

A continual chant of the conservatives (including myself) was that
government should be run more like business. What I had not counted on
was the change in American business from a high-volume, high value
added, long dollar mindset to denominator management and the
buy-ruin-sell MBA mentality.

Blaming the hourly employees for the failure of ill conceived and
grossly under funded initiatives is unfortunately typical of current
American management, and where there are no more hourly employees to
blame, the educational system can always be held responsible. It is
never the responsibility of the suits.

Who supports our troops more? The people that want to shut down these
foreign adventures, bring our troops home, possibly for deployment on
our borders, or those who are actively planning to expand the war to
Iran, while providing inadequate and defective materiel (not only lack
of armor, but soft M16 barrels that shoot-out in as few as 500 rounds),
insufficient tactical and strategic planning and who are actively
engaging in war profiteering?

As high as the up-front cost of these disasters, debacles, and SNAFUs
are to the front-line troops, the long-term cost to the Republic will
be far higher. We cannot outsource the defense of the country.