Wayne Cook

On 13 Dec 2004 23:34:37 -0500, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

In article ,
Wayne Cook wrote:
On 13 Dec 2004 22:08:58 -0500,
(DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

In article ,
Wayne Cook wrote:

Still doesn't work. I know they're reaching my ISP since I can send
one to another email address of mine.

I've replied to both of these via e-mail, and the e-mail seems
to be going only one way. I need more data to attempt to diagnose the
problem.

Hmm. I didn't seem to get the second reply. I just tried again using
the web mail interface instead of agent.

Interesting -- I sent it just before posting this, so the e-mail
should have reached you first.

I did get your response to my web mail send. Sounds like it's on
this end for some reason.

Anyway -- has there been any kind of change in your ISP's mail
server that you know of?

I wasn't informed of anything but I've not had time to check.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook